Wednesday, September 28, 2011

South Florida @ Pittsburgh Pick

Top Pick:

South Florida/Pittsburgh over 51.5

Posting this pick early however unless there is a freak occurrence over night affecting this one, I am pretty confident that this game will go over. Starting with the coaches, both are offensive minded which I think is a key when looking for overs. Looking at the actual teams, South Florida has put up some big numbers already this year and Pitt put up on a pretty good number vs Iowa.

I think Pitt's performance last week vs ND was a bit of anomaly and they will be able to get their playmakers more involved in this game. Also, Pitt will be pretty inspired at home and on national TV. South Florida is again making noise nationally and will be looking to build on their early momentum. I look for the game to go back and forth and am not sure who will win but I do think the teams will score enough points to get the over 51.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment