Sunday, September 25, 2011

Recap 9/24 Picks

Well I was able to squeak out a small positive on Saturday despite an overall struggle on Saturday. The 5 star picks went 2-1 while I continue to struggle on the top picks.

My one 5 star loss was the CU/Ohio St under which I still contend was the right way to go but CU's special teams were so bad and the Buckeyes to their credit took full advantage and got the majority of the total themselves.

I have no idea what happened in the Maryland game. I flipped it on and they were already down 21-0. At least the other 5 star picks came through- one easily in Arizona St and one close in Clemson.

Looking at this week, some big conference matchups of unbeatens, Alabama at Florida and Nebraska at Wisconsin. I will of course look at all of the games and bring my best selections starting with the Thursday night game South Florida at Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment