Sunday, September 11, 2011

Recap & Look Ahead

I'm not complaining just pointing out though that I have been on the wrong side of 3 very very back door covers- Wake Forest in week 1 and then Hawaii and Utah yesterday.

Initially I thought my luck was changing a bit in the Utah game when they overruled the TD on the end of the game however it was mysteriously awarded to USC several hours later. Really? Hours after a game is over someone is changing the final score of game? I have seen errors admitted but that was the first time I have have seen a game score changed after the fact and of course i had to be in the middle of it. Oh well, no big deal but very odd.

So the point is that hopefully I will catch some breaks going forward as these type of sides usually even out.

I took a quick look at the board and like some games right away. Also, we will see some unproven teams such as Illinois and Michigan St matching up with real competition. I will certainly have a side in LSU/Miss St on Thursday and one of my favorite games Tennessee & Florida matters again so I will be on that one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment