Saturday, September 10, 2011

College Football Picks- 9/10 Part 3

Getting ready for the night cap with a few final picks for today

Leans:

Notre Dame -2.5 (First Half) vs Michigan
Utah +8 vs USC

Writeups:

I expect ND to be very focused coming out of the gate in this game. Yes, the crowd will be loud and Michigan will be hyped as well but I think ND has a couple of factors in their favor...early. First Michigan won last year and they will be implementing a pretty similar game plan in this that ND will be ready for. Second, ND had a horrible game last week and everyone from the head coach to the players to the proverbial waterboy will be focused on playing better and we will see that right away.

By the time we get to the 2nd half, things might be changing back to Michigan's favor but I like ND to get the early lead at the half.

Utah- This pick is half for Utah and half against USC. I have not seen Lane Kiffin get the most out of the talent that USC has. Utah is an improved team since last year and will be eager to show that they can compete in the Pac 12. USC has a lot of potential so I would not go crazy on this side but I do like Utah to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment