Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Games to Watch

Here is a list of games that I will keep an eye but likely not picking a side. I think these games will be a good indication of how to bet these teams in the future.

S. Miss @ S. Carolina- There are some pretty high expectations for the gamecocks. I am interested to see how their offense comes together. S. Miss flew under my radar last year so I am looking to see if they can step in class.

Pittsburgh at Utah- I may be tempted to place a small wager on this game but a real nice non conference game that should expose one team as a pretender.

Illinois vs Missouri- Is this the start of the Ron Zook death watch or will his coaching changes make a difference. A bad loss here probably sends the Illini reeling.

Cinci at Fresno St- Good test for the bearcats to see if they will be dropping off or if they can still be a BCS contender. Fresno St has been lackluster the last few years and a win here could kickstart their season.

No comments:

Post a Comment