Monday, August 22, 2022

2022 College Football Handicapping Approach

 Welcome Back College Football!

Like you, I can't wait for the season to start. 

Last year, about this time I published my preseason top situational plays. I had a really nice response to the picks and thank everyone who read and/or commented. The plays I posted worked quite well in September however were less successful into October and beyond. Therefore, I am changing how I will be posting picks this season. I will not be forecasting more than 2 weeks out at a time as I found that into October my assumptions didn't hold up as well as my picks within the first few weeks of September. 

So in a separate post, I will be posting my week 0 amd week 1 picks. I will have 2 categories. Picks ATS before the games kick off and then games that I will be betting exclusively live where I think there will be great opportunities to get far better numbers and middle opportunities once the game kicks off. 

I will also try to update the blog more often but my picks will always be on twitter,

Have a great season!


No comments:

Post a Comment