Saturday, September 12, 2015

College Football Sides 9/12 Part 2

Rolling on with these sides-

Top Picks

Toledo/Arkansas over 56

Leans

Tennessee/Oklahoma over 63
Western Mich -4.5 vs. Ga Southern

Toledo/Arkansas- Arkansas has a top offensive line and will overpower Toledo. However Toledo is offensive minded and they will do their best to match Arkansas. The razorbacks will prevail however look for Toledo to do their part to get the over.

Tennessee/Oklahoma- downgrading this game a bit as I like it to get over however I am not that Tenn will be as loose as they were last week and if they do tighten up then Oklahoma will probably not take too many chances either. I am rolling with the over but not extending too far on this one.

Western Mich- staying with this as I am a backer of the WMU coach but I don't know enough (still) about GA. Southern to get carried away.




No comments:

Post a Comment