Saturday, September 12, 2015

College Football Sides 9/12 Part 1

Got back into my regular routine this week. Looking for a nice bounceback from last week.

Here we go!

Top Picks

Colorado St +5 vs. Minnesota
Iowa -3 vs Iowa St
Cal/SD St over 59

Leans:

Wake Forest  +4 & +160 vs. Syracuse

Writeups:

Colorado St- Considering that Minnesota went toe to toe (as it is spun) vs. TCU, I would really expect Minnesota to be a solid 7-10 favorite over a team that is not held in high regard. With that in mind, I think Vegas is leading us to take the Rams. Minnesota will be in let down mode a bit after the tough loss and they are headed out to play in altitude which will effect. Also, really any one think Minnesota's QB is any good? Nah me either.

Iowa- Jumping on the Hawkeyes, I am already involved with the Hawkeyes on their season win total and I can't help but doubling down on this game. Iowa is headed to a New Year's day bowl while Iowa St is headed toward a coaching search. Iowa St will play hard but the talent differential is big for the Hawkeyes here.

Cal/SD St - Big total here and everyone knows that Rocky Long is not an offensive minded coach however I think SD St's hand will be forced and they will need to try to play catch up. Add that Cal's offense is vulnerable and I like this game to be pretty explosive. Cal is going to be a scoring machine and the loser in this one will have at least 30 points so I am not worried about this over getting there.

Wake Forest- I am rolling the dice a bit with the Deamon Deacons. I like their coach and am confident that he will have his defense prepared against a tough luck injured Syracuse offense. I think Wake's offense has improved as well and will be able to get the critical scores they need to win this game outright.



Back later with more picks....

No comments:

Post a Comment