Sunday, June 14, 2015

College Football Notes for 2015 Part 1

Wow! Hard to believe my last post was in November. With twitter it is much easier of course to post my plays there so please be sure to follow me @swicatsides

This is a good time of year to get the blog going again. I am not much of a baseball bettor so unless the Cubs are doing well, I am not paying close attention to the hardball action and can concentrate on getting my college football notes together.

I am going to first focus on locking in some college win totals. The official numbers will be out soon. The first team I am looking to fade is Alabama. I think their mystique has been pretty well shattered with the thorough beating that Ohio State gave them. If their win total comes out to 10 or higher, I will be on the under.

Another team I will be fading is Illinois. I got lucky with their win total last year but the wheels have fallen off in the off season and I am confident that Tim Beckman will be out of there.

Not much else at the moment as it is time to hit the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment