Saturday, September 15, 2012

College Football Picks 9/15 Part 1

I have a big slate today with a 5 star play for later today!

For now, starting with a couple of the early games. Will be back the rest of the picks.

Leans:

Wake Forest +27.5 vs Florida St
Cal +16.5 vs Ohio St

Writeups:

Wake Forest- I was close to making this a top pick but I really don't know how good Florida St is. I think Wake will be able to hang in there with them and cover but its possible that Florida St is really all that so take this one conservatively.

Cal- Time for Cal to step up. Ohio St should be ripe for a letdown as Cal is not coming in as a marquee matchup and the Buckeyes have had their way with their first 2 opponents. I am looking for a spirited performance from Cal and for them to give the Buckeyes a scare on the road. I will be putting a small amount on the money line as well (\+575).

1 comment: