Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shooting Fish in a Barrel

That pretty much what Saturday was, easy money. Name a favorite and they likely covered, name a top 10 team that was favored and they definitely covered so how in the **** did I do so bad on Saturday.  I am not going to mention bad luck anymore because that just seems to bring me more bad luck.

However, of all the top 12 teams, only one favorite did not cover- Nebraska. Yep one of my picks. Also, home dogs are a proven way to stay ahead of the Vegas curve and three home dogs put together solid first halves (Utah, Northwestern & Tennessee) and all melted down in the 2nd half. It was not pretty for me.

Today is Wednesday and I am ready to move one. For those of you still looking at my picks, it is probably wise to consider going the other way for a while until I can get this straightened out.


No comments:

Post a Comment