Thursday, September 22, 2011

NC State @ Cincinnati

While I would love to come out with a strong side on this game, after much deliberation I have decided to stay away tonight.

I think the line is fair and Cinci should be a solid 8 or 8.5 favorite. When playing Cinci you need to control their QB Collaros and if you do that then the Bearcat defense is pretty suspect and they are beatable. However if Collaros can get going then they have plenty of playmakers on offense and can light you up.

NC state has not done a lot so far this year and I am not really sure what their defense can do on the road. If I was flying a bit higher I would take Cinci but tonight I will just be doing some scouting for an opportunity later in the year with these teams.

However I will have a full winning lineup for Saturday so be sure to check back on Saturday AM and in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment