Sunday, September 5, 2010

9-4 Recap

Looking back at Saturday, things did not go exactly as planned so here is quick recap:

I was on the money with the Miss State and Oregon st picks as well as the Nebraska game.

I had a couple of dog picks with Colorado St and Cincinnati. CSU was thoroughly outcoached which I did not see coming but give credit to CU for having a much better game plan and executing it. Fresno St just plain beat up Cinci which I did not expect. So live and learn for next week.

I also had Wisconsin which was -21 when I posted but I caught the line at 20 so officially it was a loss although it went as a push for me. This game was a bad beat as Wisconsin gave UNLV 14 points on turnovers but that is how things go sometimes.

New Mexico was a huge bust and somewhat comical to see a D1 team get beat by 72!

For the just to have a side games, no comments on those as those are not real recommendations.
No picks for me today, I will have a side tomorrow for the Boise St – Va Tech tilt.

So overall a lackluster opening weekend but plenty of games on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment