Saturday, October 11, 2014

College Football Picks Part 1 10/11

Had a bit of a struggle last Saturday. Ready to move on with plenty of winners today. Light card for the AM. Be sure to check back for part 2.

Top Picks

Marshall -23.5 vs Middle Tenn. St
Duke +2, +125 first half
Ga Tech -3.5 full game

Leans

Minnesota/NU under 44.5

Marshall- First, until someone stops them I am going to stay with them. Plus they have a revenge angle in play as well. I am expecting another blowout.

Ga Tech/Marshall- I expect Duke to come out well prepared and grab the early lead. However I do like Ga Tech to start to take control of this game and turn the tide and put it away in the 4th quarter. Take Duke first half and Tech for the game. If there is live betting on this game, look to get Ga Tech + points when they get down early.

Minnesota/NU- Neither team has shown a dynamic offense so I am rolling with the under here.

No comments:

Post a Comment