Saturday, October 25, 2014

College Football picks 10/25 Part 2

Here are the rest of my sides.

Check me on twitter @swicatsides for in game commentary and some potential live bets.

5 Star Pick

Ole Miss/LSU under 44.5

Top Picks

Ole Miss -3.5 vs. LSU
Mich St over 47.5 & Team Total over 31.5
Ohio St -13,5 vs Penn St

Leans:

Miss St -14,5 vs Kentucky
Utah -1 vs USC

Ole Miss- I have read the talk that Ole Miss is headed for a let down spot here. I don't see it. Ole Miss is for the first time in a long time better than LSU so they will not be anything but 100% on winning in Death Valley. Conversely, LSU knows that Ole Miss will be bringing it tonight and they do not want to get embarrased at home like they did against Miss. St so they will be well prepared. Both teams are better on defense than offense so that leads me to a very low scoring game, Neither team will take too many chances and risk turnovers until we get late in the game. By then, the under will be well in hand. I do like Ole Miss to win the slugfest by at least 7 so lay the 3.5 as well.

Mich St- Unlike the game above, the air has gone out of this rivalry. MSU's offense has been red hot and might get the game total by themselves especially if Michigan is trying to pass the ball a lot. This should be a good one for the Green backers not so much for Blue ones.

Ohio St- This is another team that is on fire. I like the Buckeyes to force some key turnovers here as Penn St will need to get out of their comfort zone to keep pace with OSU. This game will be close for a while but the Buckeyes will take care of business.

Miss St- I am not too concerned about Miss St being flat here but Kentucky is kind of a dangerous team and will make a game of it. I like MSU to pull away lat though.

Utah- I have been going back and forth on this one. Ultimately, I like the Utes to use the home field advantage and power running game to put away the Trojans and get an overdue signature win at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment