Saturday, August 30, 2014

College Football 8/30 Part 1

College football is back!

Here are my picks for the early games.

Top Picks

California +10 or 11. Sticking with this pick (see earlier post)
Ohio St/Navy over 53.5
Kent -2 vs Ohio
 
Lean 

Virginia +20 vs. UCLA

Ohio St/Navy- I liked the over originally and with the Braxton Miller news, I think the line has been adjusted properly and the over still makes sense. Both teams are offensive focused and the Buckeyes have a big advantage with their O line against the Navy D line while Navy will continue to attack on offense and will break through the Ohio St defense several times to keep this game interesting and to get the over.

Virginia- This has been a popular pick for the the "sharps" and I am jumping on board. This will be a nail biter by the end but I think Virginia will battle the whole game and hang in their for the cover.

Kent- Staying with this pick, I like Kent to stick together and win this one and cover.

Back with more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment