Saturday, December 7, 2013

College Football Championship Saturday

Here are y picks for the games today!

5 Star Play

Missouri +1 first half

Top Plays

Marshall/Rice over 61
Michigan St/Ohio St over 54
Stanford +3
Michigan St +5

Leans
Rice +6


Missouri- Missouri despite being in the loudest conference has gone about their business pretty quietly and this week all of the attention has been directed towards Auburn. I have great respect for what Auburn has done this season however I can't see how they could be distracted headed into this game. I expect Missouri to come out firing on all cylinders and to take the game to Auburn. Auburn may be able to recover and win the game but I think it will be another come from behind situation for them.

Marshall/Rice- These teams rely on their offenses and in a championship setting, the offenses will be counted on to do the heavy lifting. Look for an entertaining offensive game.

Michigan St- I think the Mich St offense is pretty underrated. In game when the defense has been in firm control the offense purposely plays pretty conservatively and controls field position. However when they have needed the offense to step up then they have risen to the occasion. I think the Buckeyes will be able to score 28-31 points on MSU however I don't think MSU will have trouble keeping pace. I like this game to come down to a field goal.

Stanford- ASU has been playing well however their PAC 10 schedule was pretty favorable and they took advantage of it. I don't think ultimately ASU is as good as their record indicates. Stanford had some unexpected stumbles but they match up very well against ASU. The Cardinal knows how to defend against speed times and will come out with the victory in this one.

Rice- Taking a flyer on Rice, I think this will be a last possession game and the Owls will win or lose by 4 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment