Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12/31 Bowl Picks Part 1

This is generally my favorite football day of the year. Watching football, grilling (no matter how cold) and then boozing into the new year.

Breaking these sides down 1 by 1.

Top Pick

BC +7.5 vs Zona - I have not played BC this season but gonna jump on them before its too late. They started out pretty slow however they have jelled as a team and have gotten better every week. Arizona looked like a player early in the year however their offense never got much better and there defense lacks the horses to shut teams down.

I don't expect a high scoring game and I do like BC to use the run game/play action enough to move the ball on Zona. Offensively, I don't think Zona will be very efficient in the red zone and BC gets the cover and will not be surprised if they win SU.

Back with the Sun Bowl soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment