Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Picks

Here is how I predict the game will unfold and how to bet the big game.

Also one college basketball play. Lean on Illinois +2 vs Wisconsin. Illinois will use their athleticism and hit their 3's and get a much needed one.

Superbowl

Starting at the end, I like the Niners to win and cover so lay the 4.

I like the game to start out with both teams following their offensive scripts and having successful first drives however after that I expect the defenses to settle in and for the offenses to get conservative. I think the Ravens will score a field goal on their first possession and SF will score a TD on their 2nd possession.

Bet first score to be a Ravens field goal (7/2) and Ravens score first +105

Bet first SF score a TD (passing) 21/10

I like the score to be 7-3 at the end of the first quarter and for the first half to go under 24.

I think both defenses will be hitting hard and the offenses will need to adjust to the physical play. With that in mind, /I like the first turnover to be a fumble which is +120

After half, I think the pace of the offenses will pick up significantly as both teams put the pedal to the metal. I think this will be when SF takes over. I really like SF to score at least 2x in the 3rd quarter and for this to be the highest scoring quarter in the game. Take  over 10 points  on the 3rd quarter and take the the 3rd to be the highest scoring quarter +300

There will be scoring into the 4th quarter however SF will start to manage the clock and defensively will take advantage of Baltimore's desperation and force a critical turnover sealing the win.

Individually, I do like Ray Rice to have a big game. His rush total is set at 67.5. I like the over in that one.

I also like Baltimore to have the longest kick return as they will have more chances -130

Finally I always like to bet that there will be a safety +600.

Good luck and enjoy the superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment