Sunday, June 17, 2012

Miami/OKC Game 3

1-1 so far against the number losing on Thursday by a half point. I was happy to have had a chance as OKC really struggled offensively and it took another huge Durant effort to even make it close.

Looking at game 3 I am going with the under 194.5.

This will be the first really stressful game for both teams. Miami knows they need the win and OKC knows they gave game 2 away and could have had firm control of the series.

Miami made a nice adjustment in game 2 and played much better defense by making the conscious effort to get in front of OKC and make their path to the hoop more difficult.

I expect OKC to make a similar adjustment as both teams focus on defense especially to start the game tonight.

The winner will be a tossup, I give a slight edge to Miami.   I like the game to firmly go under the 194.5

No comments:

Post a Comment