Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweet Sixteen- Friday

Clank! i think Marquette put up another brick...Moving on to Friday.

Top Picks

Indiana +9.5 vs Kentucky
Kansas/NC St over 142.5

Indiana- Ahhh, yes I now remember how good of a coach Tom Crean is. He has gotten past those early year struggles at Indiana and has his team performing at a high level. I also like the fact that Indiana beat Kentucky earlier in the year. Unless the Wildcats just hammer the Hoosiers from start to finish, Indiana will believe that they can win and Kentucky will remember they lost before and have that creep into their mind.

An Indiana win will not surprise me and I definitely like the points here.

Kansas/NC St- OK, I was wrong about NC St, they belong and are coming into this one confident. I think they Wolfpack will remain formidable on offense. Kansas did not have their best game last time out vs Purdue and Self will have them focused for this one. I am looking for an entertaining game with both teams playing scoring more than enough to get this one over.


No comments:

Post a Comment