Saturday, November 5, 2011

LSU @ Alabama Props

If you have followed this blog then you probably seen my prop breakdowns of the NCAA BCS championship game and the superbowl.

Although LSU @ Bama is not the national championship game, it is definitely prop worthy.

Here are my thoughts on the game and how to profit from the different props.

I think LSU will win the game 24-20 so I like the points and the over which are LSU +5 and 41.

I think Bama will get off to a fast start and will score first (-145). Since I like LSU to win then I like the team that scores first loses (+145).

Trent Richardson of Bama is a stud and he will be a work horse. I think he will score a TD in the first half (-120) will also get one in the 2nd half (-140). For the Bama QB McCarron, I think he will struggle but will still have a decent passing day stat wise as he will dump it off to Richardson quite a bit so take him for over 205.5 yards (+115)

For LSU, I think it will be a team effort on offense both QB's will contribute so take Lee under 150 passing yards (-150). I do like LSU to have a stand out effort from their WR Randall regardless of who is at QB so take him for over 66.5 yards and over 4.5 catches (+140 and +150).

Should be a great game.


No comments:

Post a Comment