Saturday, October 1, 2011

College Football Picks- Oct 1st Part 4

Here are the rest of my sides for the night games.

Top Pick

Stanford -23 vs UCLA

Leans

Wisconsin/Nebraska over 55
Florida +4 vs Alabama

Writeups

Stanford- This looks too easy but I will take my chances that after a week off Stanford will come out and pound UCLA. The Cardinal have the advantage at just about every area and UCLA will have all kinds of trouble scoring and no one has stopped the Cardinal's offense in quite a while and I don't expect that to start tonight.

Wisconsin/Nebraska over- Traditionally these have been defensive minded teams and both teams have talent on defense but this year both of these teams are offensively oriented. It will be an electric atmosphere but I don't think that will frazzle Nebraska and they will be able to operate offensively. For Wisconsin, there offense has been fantastic and that should continue again.

Florida- The gators are a bit of an unknown but I think this year they will be much better prepared for the Nick Saban defense than last year when they were destroyed. I think this will come down to final minute and who ever wins will do by less than 4 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment