Saturday, October 29, 2011

College Football Picks 10/29- Part 2

The early games are looking decent at half...for the rest of the day, here is what I like.

5 Star Picks

Navy +23 at Notre Dame
Ohio St +7.5 vs Wisconsin

Top Picks

Kansas St +13.5 vs Oklahoma

Leans:

Ga Tech/Clemson over 62
Stanford -7.5 at USC

Writeups:

The first 3 picks are all for the same general reason. ND, Wisconsin and Oklahoma are all coming off brutal losses and I don't see any of the three playing like they were before last week's losses. I also think each dog is worth taking a shot on the money line as well to see if we can make it a real nice pay day.

Ga Tech/Clemson- Both teams rely on their offense and neither defense has been consistent all year. I envision a pretty wild game here with scoring coming fast and furious.

Stanford- I will stay on this team until someone can find their weakness and exploit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment