Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Football Sept 3 Part 1

Here is my lineup for the games this AM and early afternoon.

Top Picks

Auburn -23.5 vs  Utah St

Leans

Northwestern +3.5 vs Boston College

UCLA/Houston over 61.5

Writeups

Auburn -23.5- Yes, Auburn has many new faces including the QB replacing last year's best player in Cam Newton. Utah St is in a similar spot however replacing their QB who was very important to their offense. Essentially this one boils down to the overall talent level of the two programs. Auburn's skill level is just a lot higher across the board than Utah St and 23.5 does not seem like a steep hill to climb.

Northwestern +3.5- I have been going back and forth on this one. This one boils down to NU having their main playmaker available in Persa while BC does not have their RB in Ball. Persa will be limited however when it counts, he will make the big play that the Cats need.

Initially I liked UCLA however Houston looks to be pretty dangerous. I think UCLA will be able to score with Cougars and I see the 2nd half being pretty explosive so I think the over is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment