Thursday, June 9, 2011

NBA Finals Game 5

Before I can move on to my game 5 pick, I have to give some commentary on game 4.

First, Lebron was pretty much a disgrace. Sorry to be over the top but if you are going around telling the world that you are a megastar and taking your talents to South Beach to win multiple championships then you can't not show up in the finals. I am not saying you have to score 30+ points or get a triple double but you need to at least be active make things happen. Everytime the Heat came down the court and I saw Kidd guarding Lebron I was waiting for the King to post him up and get an easy turnaround or get double teamed and find the open guy but repeatedly that did not happen.

Anyways I had to pile on since Lebron has brought all of this scrutiny on himself.

On to game 5. I still have Dallas winning the series but their play has been underwhelming. They need to find the next level and I have not seen much that shows me that they are going to.

With that said, I have to take Miami at a pick tonight. I do think LeBron will assert himself and unless Dallas gets hot then I think Miami pulls off the win.

I'd be happy to be wrong but Dallas has not played consistently enough for me to be confident in picking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment