Sunday, June 5, 2011

NBA Finals Game 3

After a stunning comeback by the Mavs (that I appreciated quite a bit), it's time to move on to game 3.

I assume most people know that for the finals, the format changes from 2-2-1-1-1 to 2-3-2 which I never liked all that much because I think it give the higher seed a bigger advantage.

For Dallas, game 3 is not a pivotal as it is critical. For Miami, they of course would like to win game 3 but it is not critical.

With that said, I do think this game will be higher scoring than the first 2. Miami has expended a lot of energy on defense in the first 2 games and I am looking for a let down on the defensive side from that. Couple that with the Mav's comfort at playing at home and I think Dallas will score into the 100's.

I think Miami will score as well especially as they get farther in the game and both teams pick up the place.

Top Play - over 188.5

Also i am taking Dallas -2.

No comments:

Post a Comment