Sunday, March 27, 2011

NCAA Tourney 3/27 Picks

Been a pretty tough tourney so far for me.

I have taken a look at the games today and have 3 plays.

Leans

VCU team total under 68 vs Kansas- VCU has been tearing up from 3 point land this tourney. Kansas knows this and also is adept at stopping the 3 point shot. I think this bodes poorly for VCU. I look for a low shooting percentage game from them today and to fall short of 68 points. One concern is that they are way behind and pick up points in garbage time.

Kansas over 37.5 1st half- Going with the above logic I think Kansas will defend well and have a lot chances for run outs and easy baskets. I look for the Morris twins to establish themselves in the first half as well and get quite a few "and one" opportunities.

Kentucky & NC over 68.5 first half- NC loves to push the ball and I don't see them even thinking about slowing it down. Kentucky seems to take on their opponent at whatever style they bring and beat them at their own game. So I don't see the Cats slowing down either. Should be fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment