Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Sugar Bowl, Some Hoops and Jim Harbaugh

No pick for me in tonight's game. I am really not sure how good either team and if Ohio St is good enough to break the Big 10's losing streak against the SEC. I don't think Arkansas is a great team either but then again I thought the SEC was down a bit and they are not.

I am going to try to concentrate on hoops going forward. Tonight I have my eyes on the knicks/spurs and in college some of the Missouri Valley Conference games.

Finally, kudos to Jim Harbaugh and Stanford. I lost on the total but was quite impressed that Harbaugh was able to get Stanford to that high of a level. Not only does Michigan need to find a way to get Harbaugh but so does the Big 10. I was never a fan of Michigan but I do say that the Big 10 needs someone to step up and play at a high level besides Ohio St and I think the team that has the best chance to do that would be a Harbaugh led Michigan team.

As for Rich Rod, I thought he would do well but really he never took the time to understand what Michigan was all about and never got the buy in he needed. It is time for him to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment