Monday, January 10, 2011

BCS National Championship Game Picks

Looking forward to a great game tonight! Looking at the line, the public is definitely on Oregon as the line has moved and the under is falling. I might end up taking a side for the game but really I think it is a tossup. Of course I have thougthts on how the game will play out and found some props that I think have a nice chance of happening.

Oregon Scores First -110 - both teams have been slow starters but I think it will take Auburn's defense a while to get a rhythym and Oregon will draw first blood

First Score not a TD +300- I think this is a nice value. I think with the long layoff and the nerves, the first couple of series will end on a dropped pass or a mistake and the first score will be a field goal.

Auburn First Score not a TD +300- similar to above, I don't see Auburn marching it right down and scoring. I think they will take a while to heat up and will hit a field goal or two first.

First Score an Ore FG +584- well going along with the above thinking....

TD not scored by offense +135- A decent value here considering the caliber of athletes on the field. A pick six, kickoff return or fumble return seem pretty possible with these teams.

D Thomas Throws a Pass 2nd Quarter +110- I think the 2nd quarter will be action packed. I like this one a lot.

L. James TD's over 1.5 +115 yes, he will score at least 2x

First player to score a TD J. Maehl +850 and Philip Lutzenkirchen +2700 either one of these would be nice.

Highest Scoring Quarter 2nd quarter +215

Total points scored in the game - 78-84 +800

Hey its the last college game of the year. Been a great season. Let's get LUCKY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment