Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday 12/4 Night Games

I had to sweat out the Utah St cover but got the ATS win.

Going with a couple of favorites tonight.

Top Picks

Washington -5.5 vs Washington St- The line on this game scares me a bit as I would have expected it to be higher but I am confident that Washington will use the moment they have to get a win and be bowl eligible. I don't think the rivalry aspect is enough to keep this game competetive over 4 quarters.

Va Tech -4.5 vs Florida St- I think this is actually a pretty big mismatch. FSU looked great against Florida but really that was pretty dog effort by the gators and FSU took advantage. Va Tech has recovered nicely since their opening 2 losses and will finish the season out in style and go to a BCS game.

No comments:

Post a Comment