Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dec 29th Bowl Picks

Not the most attractive matchups today in my opinion but here goes.


Top Pick

Baylor pk over Illinois


Leans

Maryland -7.5 and over 68

Baylor- I went back and forth on this as there is not a lot of recent bowl history on these two teams. Ultimately, I think the location will play a big part in this game. There will be a lot of support for Baylor in this one. Illinois has not been a road warrior team this season and and not sure who will show up. Also, I think Baylor has the edge at QB and that will be the ultimate difference here.

Maryland- Hard to figure what the Terrapin mindset will be but I think they will play well for Friedgen and they are a much better team on paper than ECU and should score at will. However, there is a chance they will come out flat under the lame duck coach scenario so I am taking a cautious approach to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment