Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday 11/27 Picks Part 1

I have a couple of small plays this morning, I will have some bigger plays this afternoon.

Leans

Penn St /Mich St Under 50.5
Syracuse/BC over 37

With Penn St and Mich St, I think both of these teams are running on fumes. It seems like each game they have been in has been a battle. Both teams have struggles at QB, Penn St due to inexperience and Mich St due to injury. I think both teams will rely on their defenses and be content to play the field position game. One team will end up making the crucial mistake(s) to lose the game but in the meantime their will not be a lot of scoring.

Syracuse/BC- It has been a real nice season for Syracuse and a decent season for BC considering all their deficiences on offense coming into this year. It is also a nice move for the schools to rekindle this former rivalry. I think both teams will come in and play loose and although they are defensive oriented teams, I think today their offenses will be effective. Their defenses have been carrying them and both are due for a letdown.

It won't be a thing of beauty but they will get the over.

No comments:

Post a Comment