Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23 Pick NCAA Football

Feast Week!

Say what you want about ESPN but they come up with some clever ways to hype up their programming. For me, this pick officially starts Feast. Week. I like to think of Thanksgiving as a practice for the bowl season where there are games about everyday to break down.

Tonight, I like Miami, Oh. +6.5- Each year it seems that a new team emerges from the MAC who has stunk for a while. Last year it was Temple, before that Buffalo, before that Ball St. so on and on. Miami has resurrected themselves pretty well this year after hitting some pretty low points last year.

I look for them to play tough against a Temple team that is just not quite as strong as last year and has struggled a bit vs. good teams on the road.

I like the points in a lean and will take a flyer on the $line as well +220

No comments:

Post a Comment