Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday September 18 Picks

5 Star Play

Georgia -2 vs Arkansas- The pundits have pointed out all of the reasons to like Arkansas- a stud qb, the revenge factor, Georgia’s inexperience at QB, AJ Green’s ineligibility, the list goes on. Despite all of that Vegas made Georgia a solid favorite when they easily could have made Arkansas the favorite. This will be another “upset” when in reality the favored team will win.

Top Plays

Colorado St +8 vs Miami, Oh
Nebraska/Washington over 53
Notre Dame +3.5 vs Mich St.
Miss St +7.5 vs LSU

Leans

West Virgina -10 vs Maryland
Arizona -1 vs Iowa
Houston -3 vs UCLA
Tulsa/Ok St over 6

To have a side

Florida/Tenn under 45

Writeups

Colorado St- As shown by last night’s game, Nevada is pretty good and Colorado is decent. The same can’t be said for Miami, Oh. In my opinion this is a pretty even matchup and CSU has a good shot at winning and at least should keep it close and get an easy cover.

Neb/Wash- I have gone back and forth on this one. I think both teams offenses will show up. I am not sure who will make the critical mistakes but I think both teams will score enough to hit the over.

Notre Dame- This is the type of game that ND brought Kelly in to win. ND has equal or a little better talent than MSU. It is Kelly’s job to get this team ready and to get back on track. I am confident that he will do that.

Mississippi St-  This is a great opportunity for the Bulldogs to earn respect that they have not had in many years. LSU seems to get the break they need but I will not be surprised to see Miss St. get the breaks they need and win the game.

WVU- I am basing this on the line. Maryland has played well yet they are a big dog. I think there is a reason for that.

Houston- I am just not buying what UCLA is selling yet. This is a bad time to be facing a high powered offense. Even if Keenum does not play or is limited, I think they will put up too many points for the Bruins to hang.

Arizona- a tough pick here but I think they step up and get and the win.

Tulsa/OK St- This does look to be a shootout and I am going with the big number.

No comments:

Post a Comment