Saturday, November 1, 2014

College Football Picks 11/1 Part 1

October is in the rear view mirror, on to November.

Here are my early game picks:

Top Pick:

Pitt -3 vs. Duke
Texas A&M Team Total over 48

Leans:

Wisconsin -13.5 vs Rutgers
North Carolina +15.5 vs Miami
Maryland +3,5 vs. Penn St

Pittsburgh- I like this pick on 2 fronts, one is that they are favored over Duke and I think we would all agree that Duke is the better team so I really like that angle. 2nd, Pitt played a horrible game last week and will be primed for a bounceback this week. I would also recommend taking Pitt first half as I think they will start very strong.

A&M - Last time we saw A&M they were destroyed by Bama. Look for a very focused offensive effort for the them to keep scoring if they are up big or small. 48 Looks like a lot but I think they will start rolling and won't stop.

Wisconsin- There is uncertainty at qb for Rutgers which spells trouble. Wisconsin will do their thing and Rutgers will make enough critical mistake for Wiscy to get the cover.

North Carolina- I think too many points in this one for Miami. They are pretty one dimensional and will not be able to score at will against UNC without a dynamic passing game which they don't have.

Maryland- looking for Maryland to sneak up on Penn St in this one. Penn St laid it all on the line last week and will be in let down mode. Maryland will be more than ready to pull an upset in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment